Summer School 2022
Summer Office Support Team:
- Summer Administrator - Tony Velasquez x4021
- Summer Clerk - Juan Perez x4041
- Materials - Morena Gutierrez x4020
Summer School Questions?
Check the FAQ below or contact the Curriculum Office at 562-698-8121 x 4020 (please leave a message).
Do students need to attend classes online every day?
- Yes, students are expected to attend/participate every day that summer school is in session. (See schedule above for dates and times)
Can students take more than one summer school class at a time?
- No, each class is scheduled between the hours of 8:30 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. daily. As hours would overlap, students are not allowed to take more than one course at a time. They may take a second course during the second session. Each session would earn 5 credits with successful completion.
- Except Bridge, Math Standards Review and English Standards Review: These freshman courses will span a 5 week period both morning and afternoon. Participants will be contacted directly.
Who should students contact if they are in need of tech support?
- Go to wuhsd.org, the Resources tab, select Student and you will see Chromebook FAQ as the last choice.
- If you need additional support for a District issued Chromebook you may call 562-907-6998 from 8am to 2pm Monday – Friday.
Who do students contact if they need to borrow a textbook, Chromebook, or other required supply?
- Contact the curriculum office at x 4020.
How do entering 9th graders access their classes (Google Classroom)?
- Entering 9th graders will be provided with their email and login information, technology and course supplies.
How do I access my class Google Classroom?
- Open your web browser - Chrome preferred
- Go to google.com
- If asked to log in, use your WUHSD student email and password
- If you do not see the course you are looking for, click on the + icon at the top right and select Join class
- Enter the class code provided by your teacher and click Join
- This will only be done once to join the class
- Once logged in, select the course you are looking to access from those on the home page.
- Once in the Google classroom, be sure to read all announcements and postings in the stream.
How do I check summer course requests/assignments?
- Using a COMPUTER not a phone app, Log into the summer portal: https://aeries.wuhsd.org/parentss
- Click Classes
- Select Classes again, please note the TRM - 1 = 1st Session, 2 = 2nd session, Y = both sessions.