CP1 Honor Statement; Liability Release Form
- The Honor Statement is a form that describes what plagiarism is and is signed by both parent/guardian and student to agree not to plagiarize. The Liability Release Form addresses District policy regarding fieldwork and is signed by both parent/guardian and student.
CP2 Proposal Form; Creation of Google Site; 5 Discovery entries
- The Proposal Form outlines the student's intent to pursue a particular research paper and fieldwork topic. The form must be read and approved by the Senior Project Committee before the student can begin research or fieldwork.
- The Google Site is created in class and will have the following pages: SP Overview, Research Paper, Discovery Hours, and Fieldwork Hours.
- The student's Discovery experiences will be recorded with descriptions and photos on a page of his or her Google Site which is shared with the Senior English teacher via Google Classroom.
CP3 Completed Google Site (with the 4 pages listed above); Fieldwork Timeline; artifact/product (if applicable)
- This is a final record of the student's 5 Discovery experiences
- This is also a final record of the student's 10 or more Fieldwork hours. Students must include pictures that show them ACTIVELY participating in the tasks described in the entries.
- The Fieldwork Timeline is a time card of the student’s hours signed by the student and parent.
- The artifact/product shows completed fieldwork (e.g. audience verification forms, lesson plans, certificates of completion, awards, performances, presentations, or physical projects).