Aloha Parents and Students with the last names A - CO,
Welcome to the 2020-2021 school year. I am excited and honored to be your counselor and look forward to working with you. As you know, we will be starting the 2020-2021 school 100% Online. Counselors will be working Online as well. If you need assistance please don't hesitate to contact me through my email Brooke.Bixler@wuhsd.org.
Please remain safe and healthy!
Office hours are: Monday - Friday 7:30 am to 3:00 pm
ANNOUNCEMENTS AND INFORMATION:
- SCHEDULES: will be release the week of August 3rd - However: Due to the impact of restrictions established by the county and state on our schedule, there will be NO schedule changes other than misplacements or the absence of a core class (English, Math, Science, etc.). The student/parent course request adjustments submitted in June & July have been reviewed for graduation requirements and completed
- Please note that there are NO zero periods and students are limited to 6 classes
- General Guidance and College Information may be found by visiting Santa Fe's Guidance Webpage.
- If you're feeling alone and struggling, you can also reach out to The Crisis Text Line by texting TALK to 741741 or National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-TALK.
BOOK & TECHNOLOGY PICK UP
Week of August 3rd.
Textbooks will be distributed via a drive up process, by grade level, next week on the following days and times.
· Seniors on Monday (A-F 12-1pm / G-O 1-2pm / P-Z 2-3pm)
· Juniors on Tuesday (A-F 12-1pm / G-O 1-2pm / P-Z 2-3pm)
· Sophomores on Wednesday (A-F 12-1pm / G-O 1-2pm / P-Z 2-3pm)
· Freshmen on Thursday (A-F 12-1pm / G-O 1-2pm / P-Z 2-3pm)
Any student with technology needs will have the opportunity to request at this time.