Athletics Enrollment Information
How to ADD or Drop Athletics
You have made the team, now this is how you enroll in 6th Period Athletics
- Download and print a Add and Drop Request Form (see below)
- Complete the "Name", "Grade", "student ID # ", "Add and Drop Information", and "Athlete/Parent Acknowledgment" sections
- Have your parent/guardian sign the "Parent/Guardian Signature" section.
- Compose an e-mail with your Name and Student ID# in the Subject box and attach a PDF/picture of your completed application; send it to the Head Coach of your program. Your head coach does not need to sign the form prior to this email.
- The Head Coach of the program will forward your email and the completed form to the Assistant Athletic Director
- Once the Assistant Athletic Director receives the request form, you will receive and email from the Assistant Athletic Director notifying you that your request has been submitted to your counselor. Any schedule adjustments are contingent on counselor approval. At this point you may follow up with your counselor to check the status of your request.
- Never Attend classes that are NOT on your official school schedule. You can find your most up to date schedule on your Aeries Portal. If you are waiting to get out of PE, make sure you attend PE until the changes are posted on Aeries.
Santa Fe Athletics
Welcome to Santa Fe's athletic home page! Here at Santa Fe High School we encourage all students to get involved in some type of physical activity. Our athletic teams are very competitive on all levels and are continuing to grow as years progress. Here is a list of the sports by season:
- Boys Water Polo
- Cross Country (Boys/Girls)
- Girls Tennis
- Girls Volleyball
- Girls Golf
- Basketball (Boys/Girls)
- Soccer (Boys/Girls)
- Girls Water Polo
- Swim (Boys/Girls)
- Boys Tennis
- Boys Volleyball
- Track (Boys/Girls)