Athletics Enrollment Information
How to ADD or Drop Athletics
You have made the team, now this is how you enroll in 6th Period Athletics
- Download and print a Add and Drop Request Form (see below)
- Complete the "Name", "Grade", "student ID # ", "Add and Drop Information", and "Athlete/Parent Acknowledgment" sections
- Have your parent/guardian sign the "Parent/Guardian Signature" section.
- Contact the Head Coach of the program and get their Approval Signature.
- Once you obtain Approval Signature from the Head Coach. You must go to Room D4 to speak with Mr. Rodriguez, the Assistant Athletic Director. The Assistant Athletic Director will verify approval signature and verify that you are athletically cleared.
- Once the above terms have been verified, the Assistant Athletic Director will sign your ADD and Drop form. At this time you can make an appointment with your counselor to request a schedule change. Your counselor will ask for the completed ADD and Drop form prior to making any changes.
- Final adjustments are contingent on counselor approval.
- Never Attend classes that are NOT on your official school schedule. You can find your most up to date schedule on your Aeries Portal. If you are waiting to get out of PE, make sure you attend PE until the changes are posted on Aeries.
Santa Fe Athletics
Welcome to Santa Fe's athletic home page! Here at Santa Fe High School we encourage all students to get involved in some type of physical activity. Our athletic teams are very competitive on all levels and are continuing to grow as years progress. Here is a list of the sports by season:
- Boys Water Polo
- Cross Country (Boys/Girls)
- Girls Tennis
- Girls Volleyball
- Girls Golf
- Basketball (Boys/Girls)
- Soccer (Boys/Girls)
- Girls Water Polo
- Swim (Boys/Girls)
- Boys Tennis
- Boys Volleyball
- Track (Boys/Girls)