How to ADD or Drop Athletics
FOR THE 2020-2021 SCHOOL YEAR
(Updated October 7, 2020)
- Download and print a Add and Drop Request Form (see below)
- Complete the "Name", "Grade", "student ID # ", "Add and Drop Information", and "Athlete/Parent Acknowledgment" sections
- Have your parent/guardian sign the "Parent/Guardian Signature" section.
- Compose an e-mail with your Name and Student ID# in the Subject box and attach a PDF/picture of your completed application; send it to the Head Coach of your program. You head coach does not need to sign the form prior to this email.
- The Head Coach of the program will forward your email and the completed form to the Assistant Athletic Director (we are unable to process a Add or Drop application without the Head coach approval.)
- Once the Assistant Athletic Director receives the request form, you will receive and email from the Assistant Athletic Director notifying you that your request has been submitted to your counselor. Any schedule adjustments are contingent on counselor approval. At this point you may follow up with your counselor to check the status of your request.
- Never Attend classes that are NOT on your official school schedule. You can find your most up to date schedule on your Aeries Portal. If you are waiting to get out of PE, make sure you attend PE until the changes are posted on Aeries.